Report NEP-URE-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David C. Maré & Daniel J. Graham, 2009. "Agglomeration Elasticities in New Zealand," Working Papers 09_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "Moral and Social Constraints to Strategic Default on Mortgages," CEPR Discussion Papers 7352, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cde:cdewps:177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Randall Reback, 2009. "Schools’ Mental Health Services and Young Children’s Emotions, Behavior, and Learning," Working Papers 0904, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Randall Reback, 2009. "Non-instructional Spending Improves Non-cognitive Outcomes:Discontinuity Evidence from a Unique Elementary School Counselor Financing System," Working Papers 0903, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Llano, Carlos & Polasek, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2009. "Bayesian Methods for Completing Data in Space-time Panel Models," Economics Series 241, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Iftekhar Hasan, 2009. "Financial crises and bank failures: a review of prediction methods," Working Paper 0904, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2009. "On cost restrictions in spatial competition models with heterogeneous firms," Discussion Paper Series 2009_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2009.
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2009. "Bohemians, Human Capital, and Regional Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai & Tiemin Liu & Yin Liu & C.Y. Tang & Zhihong Wang & Zuxiang Wang & Juyong Zhang, 2008. "Environmental Surroundings And Personal Well-Being In Urban China," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 32/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Stone, Joe & Bania, Neil, 2009. "Brains, drains, and roads, growth hills: complementarity between public education and infrastructure in a half-century panel of states," MPRA Paper 16173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenmei Tsubota, 2009. "Agglomeration and wage bargaining," KIER Working Papers 675, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/7/doc2009-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brügger, Beatrix & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009. "Does Culture Affect Unemployment? Evidence from the Röstigraben," IZA Discussion Papers 4283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dominika Kalinowska & Karl W. Steininger, 2009. "Car Road Charging: Impact Assessment on German and Austrian Households," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 907, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.