Report NEP-URE-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paredes - Araya, Dusan, 2009. "A Methodology to Compute Regional Housing Index Price using Matching Estimator Methods," MPRA Paper 15016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- Juusola, Pia, 2009. "Estimating Economic Values of Meadows and Grazings using Hedonic Housing Modeling and GIS," CISEG Working Papers Series, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth, JÃ¶nkÃ¶ping International Business School 5, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth, Jönköping International Business School.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise, 2008. "The Construction of Neighbourhoods and its Relevance for the Measurement of Social and Ethnic Segregation : Evidence from Denmark," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 08-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus, 2009. "Misbehavioral urban economics," MPRA Paper 14951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Delinquent Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2009. "The Role of Banks in the Subprime Financial Crisis," Working Papers, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy 2009-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009. "Axiomatic foundation for Lindahl pricing in the NIMBY context," MPRA Paper 14930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Onrubia & M. Carmen Rodado & Luis Ayala, 2009. "How do services of owner-occupied housing affect income inequality and redistribution?," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 112, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Peter Haug, 2009. "Shadow Budgets, Fiscal Illusion and Municipal Spending: The Case of Germany," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Duffy, David, 2009. "Measuring House Price Change," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP291, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hall, Caroline, 2009. "Does making upper secondary school more comprehensive affect dropout rates, educational attainment and earnings? Evidence from a Swedish pilot scheme," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2009:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009. "Choosing and Sharing," MPRA Paper 14929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazyl, Monika, 2009. "Factors influencing tenure choice in European countries," IRISS Working Paper Series, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD 2009-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Gonzalo Hernández & Roberto Muñoz., 2009. "The Role of Social Networks on Regulation in the Telecommunication Industry," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 350, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/4/doc2009-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Differences of the effects of social capital on health status among residents: evidence from modern Japan," MPRA Paper 14983, University Library of Munich, Germany.