Report NEP-URE-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Coulombel, 2008. "Monocentric analysis of restricting the budget share of housing alone or with transportation," Working Papers hal-00319084, HAL.
- Sarmistha Pal, 2008. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Quality of Schooling in an Emerging Economy," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-05, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Cynthia D Hill & David Welsch, 2008. "Is there a Difference Between For-Profit Versus Not-For-Profit Charter Schools?," Working Papers 08-02, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Matthieu Verstraete, 2008. "The Effects of School Quality and Family Functioning on Youth Math Scores: a Canadian Longitudinal Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0822, CIRPEE.
- Elisa Gaelotti, 2008. "Do domestic firms benefit from geographic proximity with FDI? Evidence from the privatization of the Czech glass industry," Working Papers IES 2008/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Muhammad Sabir & Jos van Ommeren & Mark Koetse & Piet Rietveld, 2008. "Welfare Effects of Adverse Weather through Speed Changes in Car Commuting Trips," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-087/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Luigi Aldieri, 2008. "Technological and geographical proximity effects on knowledge spillovers: evidence from us patent citations," DULBEA Working Papers 08-18.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chen Feng Ng & Kenneth Small, 2008. "Tradeoffs among Free-flow Speed, Capacity, Cost, and Environmental Footprint in Highway Design," Working Papers 080904, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Eisingerich & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Tobias Kretschmer, 2008. "Cluster Innovation Along the Industry Lifecycle," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-070, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jan Kranich, 2008. "Agglomeration, Vertical Specialization, and the Strength of Industrial Linkages," Working Paper Series in Economics 98, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Fungisai Nota & Shunfeng Song, 2008. "Further Analysis of the Zipf Law: Does the Rank-Size Rule Really Exist?," Working Papers 08-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Maurizio Pisati, 2008. "Tools for spatial density estimation," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 15, Stata Users Group.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2008. "Testing for spatial autocorrelation: the regressors that make the power disappear," MPRA Paper 10542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Alesina & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2008. "Segregation and the Quality of Government in a Cross-Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 14316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.