Report NEP-URE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen L. Ross, 2008. "Understanding Racial Segregation: What is known about the Effect of Housing Discrimination," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2008-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- John Hartwick, 2007. "Are Sunnier Cities Denser?," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1164, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2007:i:25:p:1-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paola Giuri & Myriam Mariani, 2008. "Inventors and the Geographical Breadth of Knowledge Soillovers," DRUID Working Papers 08-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2008. "Agglomeration and Specialisation Patterns of Finnish Biotechnology. On the Search for an Economic Rationale of a Dispersed Industry Structure," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1133, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Michael Mah-Hui Lim, 2008. "Old Wine in a New Bottle: Subprime Mortgage Crisisâ€”Causes and Consequences," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_532, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2008. "Localized technological externalities and the geographical distribution of firms," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2008/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Lars P. Feld, 2008. "Do Large Cabinets Favor Large Governments? Evidence on Institutional Restraints on the Fiscal Commons Problem for Swiss Cantons," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2008-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).