Report NEP-URE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen L. Ross, 2008. "Understanding Racial Segregation: What is known about the Effect of Housing Discrimination," Working papers 2008-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- John Hartwick, 2007. "Are Sunnier Cities Denser?," Working Papers 1164, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2007:i:25:p:1-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paola Giuri & Myriam Mariani, 2008. "Inventors and the Geographical Breadth of Knowledge Soillovers," DRUID Working Papers 08-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2008. "Agglomeration and Specialisation Patterns of Finnish Biotechnology. On the Search for an Economic Rationale of a Dispersed Industry Structure," Discussion Papers 1133, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Michael Mah-Hui Lim, 2008. "Old Wine in a New Bottle: Subprime Mortgage Crisis—Causes and Consequences," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_532, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2008. "Localized technological externalities and the geographical distribution of firms," LEM Papers Series 2008/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Lars P. Feld, 2008. "Do Large Cabinets Favor Large Governments? Evidence on Institutional Restraints on the Fiscal Commons Problem for Swiss Cantons," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).