Report NEP-URE-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Coleman & John Landon-Lane, 2007. "Housing Markets and Migration in New Zealand, 1962-2006," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/12, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5196 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & David Laibson, 2007. "Optimal Mortgage Refinancing: A Closed Form Solution," NBER Working Papers 13487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2007. "The impact of productive efficiency and quality of a regulated local public utility on final goods prices," Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa wp2007_06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Fuerst, Franz, 2006. "Predictable or Not? Forecasting Office Markets with a Simultaneous Equation Approach," MPRA Paper 5262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brülhart, Marius & Jametti, Mario, 2007. "Does Tax Competition Tame the Leviathan?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shinichiro Iwata & Hisaki Yamaga, 2007. "Land Tenure Security and Home Maintenance: Evidence from Japan," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-520, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Daniel Da Mata & Carlos Wagner de A. Oliveira & Cedric Pin & Guilherme Resende, 2007. "Quais Características das Cidades Determinam a Atração de Migrantes Qualificados," Discussion Papers, Instituto de Pesquisa EconÃ´mica Aplicada - IPEA 1305, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 2007. "Social Interactions and Smoking," NBER Working Papers 13477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Servaas van der Berg & Megan Louw, 2007. "Lessons learnt from SACMEQII: South African student performance in regional context," Working Papers 16/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2007. "Parental Job Loss and Children’s School Performance," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 517, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore