Report NEP-URE-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hud - Pd&R, 2007. "Comparison of Housing Information from the American Housing Survey and the American Community Survey," Economic Development Publications 39143, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2007. "Markets and Housing Finance," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp221, IIIS.
- Hud - Pd&R, 2007. "The Applicability of Housing First Models to Homeless Persons with Serious Mental Illness," Economic Development Publications 39144, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Balázs Égert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of house prices in central and eastern Europe," BIS Working Papers 236, Bank for International Settlements.
- David C. Maré & Steven Stillman & Melanie Morten, 2007. "Settlement Patterns and the Geographic Mobility of Recent Migrants to New Zealand," Working Papers 07_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natália Sátyro & Sergei Soares, 2007. "A Infra-Estrutura das Escolas Brasileiras de Ensino Fundamental: Um Estudo com Base nos Censos Escolares de 1997 a 2005," Discussion Papers 1267, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Grodner, Andrew & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2007. "Labor Supply with Social Interactions: Econometric Estimates and Their Tax Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 3034, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuseppe Arbia & Marco Bee & Giuseppe Espa, 2007. "Aggregation of regional economic time series with different spatial correlation structures," Department of Economics Working Papers 0720, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ron A. Boschma & Michael Fritsch, 2007. "Creative Class and Regional Growth - Empirical Evidence from Eight European Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Measuring Regional Innovativeness - A Methodological Discussion and an Application to One German Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2007. "Measuring Ethnic Identity and Its Impact on Economic Behavior," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 721, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.