Report NEP-URE-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arthur Grimes & Yun Liang, 2007. "Spatial Determinants of Land Prices in Auckland:Does the Metropolitan Urban Limit Have an Effect?," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 07_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Alberto Dalmazzo & Guido De Blasio, 2007. "Skill-Biased Agglomeration Effects and Amenities: Theory with an Application to Italian Cities," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 503, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Arthur Grimes & David C. Maré & Melanie Morten, 2007. "Adjustment in Local Labour and Housing Markets," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 07_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Fabian Waltert & Felix Schlaepfer, 2007. "The role of landscape amenities in regional development: a survey of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 0710, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:07-17:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Weber, Andrea M., 2007. "Persistence of the School Entry Age Effect in a System of Flexible Tracking," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-370, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- DUMAS Christelle & LAMBERT Sylvie, 2007. "Educational achievement and socioeconomic background: causality and mechanisms in Senegal," Research Unit Working Papers, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA 0706, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007. "Conditional Beta- and Sigma-Convergence in Space: A Maximum Likelihood Approach," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2007-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Why Should a Firm Choose to Limit the Size of its Market Area?," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2007_21, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2007.
- Colin Vance & Rich Iovanna, 2007. "Gender and the Automobile – An Analysis of Non-work Service Trips," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0011, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Xiaomeng Ma & Kao-Lee Liaw, 2007. "The Roles of Ethnicity and Language Acculturation in Determining the Interprovincial Migration Propensities in Canada: from the Late 1970s to the Late 1990s," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports, McMaster University 420, McMaster University.
- R. Alan Seals, 2007. "Are Gangs an Alternative to Legitimate Employment? Investigating the Impact of Labor Market Effects on Gang Affiliation," Working Papers, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance 200711, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Hussain, 2007. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2007-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2007. "The effect of relative thinking on firm strategy and market outcomes: A location differentiation model with endogenous transportation costs," MPRA Paper 4455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet Serkan Tosun & Claudia Williamson & Pavel Yakovlev, 2007. "Population Aging, Elderly Migration and Education Spending: Intergenerational Conflict Revisited," Working Papers, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics 07-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.