Report NEP-URE-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2007. "Wage Premia in Employment Clusters: Does Worker Sorting Bias Estimates?," Working papers 2007-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Gennaro Zezza, 2007. "The Effects of a Declining Housing Market on the U.S. Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_506, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Zhang, Yi & Shing, Hui-Fai, 2006. "The London Congestion Charge And Property Prices: An Evaluation Of The Impact On Property Prices Inside And Outside The Zone," MPRA Paper 4050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Eric J. Brunner & Stephen L. Ross, 2007. "How Decisive Is the Decisive Voter?," Working papers 2007-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2008.
- Janet Currie & Eric Hanushek & E. Megan Kahn & Matthew Neidell & Steven Rivkin, 2007. "Does Pollution Increase School Absences?," NBER Working Papers 13252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mengel, Friederike, 2007. "Conformism and Cooperation in a Local Interaction Model," MPRA Paper 4051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodgers, J.R., 2007. "Statistically Significant Changes in the Poverty-Rate, 1997-98 to 2002-03," Economics Working Papers wp07-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Ladd Schiess, 2007. "A Compact City and a Better Balance: New Flexibility in Dutch Planning Provides a Model for Balanced Development," NEURUS papers neurusp118, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.