Report NEP-URE-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wouter Vermeulen & J. van Ommeren, 2006. "Housing supply and the interaction of regional population and employment," CPB Discussion Paper 65, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00087433 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Pedro Pontes, 2006. "Agglomeration and comparative advantage in vertically-related firms," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/17, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- James Giesecke & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2005. "Regional Macroeconomic Outcomes Under Alternative Arrangements for the Financing of Urban Infrastructure," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-152, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Catarina Aroso Monteiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Local sustainable mobility management. Are Portuguese municipalities aware?," FEP Working Papers 225, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Borgman, Benny, 2006. "Agglomeration, Diversity and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 71, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra & Silva, Olmo, 2006. "New Technology in Schools: Is There a Payoff?," IZA Discussion Papers 2234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ben Vollaard, 2006. "Evaluating the push for tougher, more targeted policing in the Netherlands; evidence from a citizen survey," CPB Document 119, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- E. Echeverri-Carroll & L. Hunnicutt, . "Speed of innovation in high technology firms: geographic and organizational strategies," Working Papers 2000-33, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Döring & Stefan Voigt, 2006. "Reforming Federalism German Style - A First Step in the Right Direction," Discussion Papers in Economics 87/06, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Michael R. Haines & Robert A. Margo, 2006. "Railroads and Local Economic Development: The United States in the 1850s," NBER Working Papers 12381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2006. "The Effect of Professional Sports on the Earnings of Individuals: Evidence from Microeconomic Data," Working Papers 0612, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.