Report NEP-URE-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess & Richard Harris, 2006. "School and Residential Ethnic Segregation:An Analysis of Variations across England’s Local Education Authorities," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/145, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Otto Raspe & Frank van Oort, 2006. "The Knowledge Economy and Urban Economic Growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0607, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2006.
- Manning, Alan & Pischke, JÃ¶rn-Steffen, 2006. "Comprehensive versus Selective Schooling in England and Wales: What Do We Know?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:eab:financ:700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo Gasparini & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2004. "Implicit Rents from Own-Housing and Income Distribution: Econometric Estimates for Greater Buenos Aires," CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata 0014, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M., 2005. "Trade, Urban Systems, and Labor Markets," Working Papers, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance 2005-13, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2006-06, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.