Report NEP-URE-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Youngman Chun Fai Leong & Siu Kei Wong, 2005. "Housing Price Dispersion: an empirical investigation," Discussion Papers, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics 00012, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Iwan Barankay & Ben Lockwood, 2005. "Decentralization and the Productive Efficiency of Government: Evidence from Swiss Cantons," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 597, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Mueller, Gerrit, 2005. "Friendship Relations in the School Class and Adult Economic Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 1682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005. "Optimal Commodity Taxation When Land and Structures Must Be Taxed at the Same Rate," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 0505, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- John Fender, 2005. "The Reform of Local Taxation in the United Kingdom in the Light of The Balance of Funding Review Report," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 05-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.