Report NEP-URE-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Arnott & Eren Inci, 2005. "An Integrated Model of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 608, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Angel De la Fuente & Juan F. Jimeno, 2005. "The Private and Fiscal Returns to Schooling and the Effect of Public Policies on Private Incentives to Invest in Education: A General Framework and Some Results for the EU," CESifo Working Paper Series 1392, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ellen Moons & Bert Saveyn & Stef Proost & Martin Hermy, 2005. "Optimal location of new forests in a suburban area," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0502, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- J. Christiaens & P. Windels & S. Vanslembrouck, 2004. "Accounting and Management Reform in Local Authorities: A Tool for Evaluating Empirically the Outcomes," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/277, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Niall O’Higgins, 2004. "Recent Trends in Youth Labour Markets and Youth Employment Policy in Europe and Central Asia," CELPE Discussion Papers 85, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.
- Weiping Wu, 2005. "Dynamic cities and creative clusters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3509, The World Bank.