Report NEP-URE-2004-06-22This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2004003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Schiavone, 2004. "Divison Of Labour, Social Networks And Intangible Resources: The Italian Case Of Network Business Creation," Industrial Organization 0406007, EconWPA.
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2004. "The Economic Effects of Living Wage Laws: A Provisional Review," NBER Working Papers 10562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franz Tödtling & Patrick Lehner & Michaela Trippl, 2004. "Knowledge intensive industries, networks, and collective learning," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2004_02, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2004. "When Do Living Wages Bite?," NBER Working Papers 10561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmlund, Helena, 2004. "Estimating Long-Term Consequences of Teenage Childbearing - An Examination of the Siblings Approach," Working Paper Series 1/2004, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Daniel Parent, 2004. "The Effect of High School Employment on Educational Attainment in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 0413, CIRPEE.
- Björklund, Anders & Sundström, Marianne, 2004. "Parental Separation and Children's Educational Attainment: A Siblings Analysis on Swedish Register Data," Working Paper Series 4/2004, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Frank Ackerman & Sumreen Mirza, . "00-08 "Waste in the Inner City: Asset or Assault?"," GDAE Working Papers 00-08, GDAE, Tufts University.