Report NEP-URE-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:03165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raquel Arévalo & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2004. "The Rental Equivalence Approach To Nonrental Housing In The Consumer Price Index. Evidence From Spain," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we041704, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Marco Arnone, 2004. "Instruments and Models for Local Economic Development: Development Agencies - An European Comparison," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0404003, EconWPA.
- R. Jason Faberman, 2003. "Job Flows and Establishment Characteristics: Variations Across U.S. Metropolitan Areas," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 2003-609, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Neslihan Aydogan & Thomas P. Lyon, 2004. "Spatial Proximity and Complementarities in the Trading of Tacit Knowledge," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0404004, EconWPA.
- Marcus Berliant & Ping Wang, 2004. "Dynamic Urban Models: Agglomeration and Growth," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0404006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:roc:ecavga:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Finocchiaro Castro Massimo, 2004. "Cultural Education and the Voluntary Provision of Cultural Goods: An Experimental Study," Experimental, EconWPA 0404002, EconWPA.