Report NEP-URE-2004-01-05This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2003. "Distance, Lending Relationships, and Competition," Discussion Paper 2003-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Albert Saiz, 2003. "The Rise of the Skilled City," NBER Working Papers 10191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Neumayer, 2003. "Is Inequality really a Major Cause of Violent Crime? Evidence From a Cross-National Panel of Robbery and Violent Theft Rates," Law and Economics 0312002, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2004.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2003. "The Impact of Competition on Bank Orientation and Specialization," Discussion Paper 2003-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Svarer, . "Rent Control and Tenancy Duration," Economics Working Papers 2001-7, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.