Report NEP-URE-2003-11-23This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:2003-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donald F. Vitaliano, 2003. "Estimation of the Return on Capital in Municipal Water Systems," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics 0313, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- Henry Overman, 2003. "Can We Learn Anything from Economic Geography Proper?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0586, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chong-En Bai & Yingjuan Du & Zhigang Tao & Sarah Y. Tong, 2003. "Local Protectionism and Regional Specialization: Evidence from Chinaâ€™s Industries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-565, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:2003-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore