Report NEP-URE-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galit Cohen & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "The Appreciative System of Urban ICT Policies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-022/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Brian A. Jacob & Lars Lefgren, 2003. "Are Idle Hands the Devil's Workshop? Incapacitation, Concentration and Juvenile Crime," NBER Working Papers 9653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2003. "Pricing, Capacity Choice and Financing in Transportation Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:346 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brian A. Jacob, 2003. "Public Housing, Housing Vouchers and Student Achievement: Evidence from Public Housing Demolitions in Chicago," NBER Working Papers 9652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco J. van der Leij, 2003. "Competing Transport Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-009/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Enrico Moretti, 2003. "Human Capital Externalities in Cities," NBER Working Papers 9641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carla S� & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2003. "Determinants of the Regional Demand for Higher Education," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-013/3, Tinbergen Institute.