Report NEP-URE-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:nst:samfok:0303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto G. Quercia & George W. McCarthy & Susan M. Wachter, . "The Impacts Of Affordable Lending Efforts On Homeownership Rates," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 405, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dahlberg, Matz & EklÃ¶f, Matias, 2003. "Relaxing the IIA Assumption in Locational Choice Models: A Comparison Between Conditional Logit, Mixed Logit, and Multinomial Probit Models," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2003:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:censes:03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Skinner, 2003. "Geography and Racial Health Disparities," NBER Working Papers 9513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fertig, Michael, 2003. "Educational Production, Endogenous Peer Group Formation and Class Composition – Evidence from the PISA 2000 Study," IZA Discussion Papers 714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jane Kolodinsky & Garret Kimberly & Jonathan Isham, 2003. "The Effects of Volunteering for Non-profit Organizations on Social Capital Formation: Evidence from a Statewide Survey," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0305, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Tullio Jappelli & Daniele Checchi, 2003. "School Choice and Quality," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 91, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Jul 2004.