Report NEP-UPT-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicky Nicholls, Aylit Romm and Alexander Zimper, 2013. "The impact of statistical learning on violations of the sure-thing principle," Working Papers 386, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hammond, Peter J & Zank, Horst, 2013. "Rationality and Dynamic Consistency under Risk and Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1033, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David Dillenberger & Uzi Segal, 2013. "Skewed Noise," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-066, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 13-444, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alexander Ludwig and Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Biased Bayesian Learning with an Application to the Risk-Free Rate Puzzle," Working Papers 390, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- KÃ¶nig, Clemens, 2013. "Net-Loss Reciprocation and the Context Dependency of Economic Choices," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 17474, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, HÃ¥kan J. & Tyran, Jean-Robert & WengstrÃ¶m, Erik, 2013. "Risking Other Peopleâ€™s Money: Experimental Evidence on Bonus Schemes, Competition, and Altruism," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 989, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chorus, Caspar, 2013. "A Generalized Random Regret Minimization Model," MPRA Paper 51637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcello Basili, 2013. "Ellsberg Rules and Keynesâ€™s State of Long-Term Expectation: More Than an Accordance," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 685, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2013. "Utilitarianism and anti-utilitarianism," Working Papers halshs-00906899, HAL.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2013.
"Ð’Ñ€ÐµÐ¼Ñ-Ð”ÐµÐ½ÑŒÐ³Ð¸. Ð¢ÐµÐ¾Ñ€Ð¸Ñ Ð”ÐµÐ²Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ²Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ð¸ Ð¦ÐµÐ½Ð½Ð¾ÑÑ‚ÐµÐ¹
[Time is money. Theory of Devaluation of Values]," MPRA Paper 51534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Courbage, Christophe & Rey, BÃ©atrice & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Prevention and precaution," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 13-445, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Guy Meunier, 2013. "Risk aversion and technology mix in an electricity market," Working Papers hal-00906944, HAL.
- Item repec:mab:wpaper:19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mab:wpaper:20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tack Yun & Eunmi Ko & Jinsook Kim, 2013. "The Role of Bounded Rationality in Macro-Finance Affine Term-Structure Models," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 527, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2013. "Migration, Risk Attitudes, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1325, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Itai Arieli & Robert J. Aumann, 2013. "The Logic of Backward Induction," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp652, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Lingjiong Zhu, 2013. "Optimal Strategies for a Long-Term Static Investor," Papers 1311.6179, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Alan S Duncan & Mark N Harris & Anthony Harris & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2013. "The Influence of Psychological Well-being, Ill Health and Health Shocks on Single Parents' Labour Supply," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1307, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The endogenous formation of an environmental culture," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Hyperbolical discounting and endogenous growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 175, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Optimal patent length and patent breadth in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).