Report NEP-UPT-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiao, Yu & Fukuda, Daisuke, 2013. "On the cost of misperceived travel time variability," MPRA Paper 49737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amnon Levy, 2013. "Would a rational underage binge-drink?," Economics Working Papers wp13-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2013. "Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models: Testing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1902, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Till Strohsal, 2013. "Testing the Preferred-Habitat Theory: The Role ofTime-Varying Risk Aversion," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-043, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hans F\"ollmer & Alexander Schied, 2013. "Probabilistic aspects of finance," Papers 1309.7759, arXiv.org.
- Shawn Cole & Martin Kanz & Leora Klapper, 2013. "Incentivizing Calculated Risk-Taking: Evidence from an Experiment with Commercial Bank Loan Officers," NBER Working Papers 19472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khelifi, Atef, 2013. "Have we missed the right version of the Ramsey model?," MPRA Paper 50302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Choosing one's preferences," Working Papers hal-00864704, HAL.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag Pathak, 2013. "How individual preferences get aggregated in groups - An experimental study," Discussion Papers 2013-24, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Frank Hespeler & Marco M. Sorge, 2013. "Does Near-Rationality Matter in First-Order Approximate Solutions? A Perturbation Approach," CSEF Working Papers 339, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Smith, Nina, 2013. "Female-Led Firms: Performance and Risk Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 7613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guidon Fenig & Mariya Mileva & Luba Petersen, 2013. "Asset Trading and Monetary Policy in Production Economies," Discussion Papers dp13-08, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Regional Trade in a Purely Competitive Model," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-15, Department of Economics, Auburn University.