Report NEP-UPT-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehud Lehrer & Roee Tepper, 2013. "Concave Expected Utility and Event Separability," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000809, David K. Levine.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2013. "On the Elicitation of Time Preference under Conditions of Risk," Working Papers 2013-15, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Ramirez, Patrick A. & Levine, Daniel S., 2013. "A review of the certainty effect and influence of information processing," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hanming Fang & Xun Tang, 2013. "Inference of Bidders’ Risk Attitudes in Ascending Auctions with Endogenous Entry," NBER Working Papers 19435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2013. "Statistical utilitarianism," MPRA Paper 49561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin Hyuk Choi, 2013. "Asymptotic analysis for Merton's problem with transaction costs in power utility case," Papers 1309.3721, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Wei He & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "A New Perspective on Rational Expectations," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1317, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- James Andreoni & Michael A. Kuhn & Charles Sprenger, 2013. "On Measuring Time Preferences," NBER Working Papers 19392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verme, Paolo, 2013. "The relative income and relative deprivation hypotheses : a review of the empirical literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6606, The World Bank.
- Hai, Rong & Krueger, Dirk & Postlewaite, Andrew, 2013. "On the Welfare Cost of Consumption Fluctuations in the Presence of Memorable Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 9623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.