Report NEP-UPT-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert M. Feinberg & Mahmud Yesuf, 2013. "The Role of Probability Interval and Emotional Parameters," Working Papers 2013-11, American University, Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Y. & Noussair, C.N., 2013. "Risk Aversion and Emotions," Discussion Paper 2013-041, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- O'Callaghan, Patrick, 2013. "Ordinal, nonlinear context dependence," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 152450, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- John T. Kulas & Mana Komai & Saint Cloud State University & Philip J. Grossman, 2013. "Leadership, Information, and Risk Attitude: A Game Theoretic Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sylwia Hubar & Christos Koulovatianos & Jian Li, 2013. "Analytical Guidance for Fitting Parsimonious Household-Portfolio Models to Data," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Riedl A.M. & Cettolin E., 2013. "Justice under uncertainty," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht : GSBE, Graduate School of Business and Economics.
- Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron S. & Bozic, Marin, 2013. "Whither Dairy Policy? Evaluating Expected Government Outlays and Distributional Impacts of Alternative 2013 Farm Bill Dairy Title Proposals," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 153750, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alec Smith & B. Douglas Bernheim & Colin Camerer & Antonio Rangel, 2013. "Neural Activity Reveals Preferences Without Choices," NBER Working Papers 19270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma & Karlstrom, Anders, 2013. "A link based network route choice model with unrestricted choice set," MPRA Paper 48707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel Bjorkegren & Jeffrey Naecker & Antonio Rangel, 2013. "Do Hypothetical Choices and Non-Choice Ratings Reveal Preferences?," NBER Working Papers 19269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Lindsey, Robin, 2013. "Trip-timing decisions with traffic incidents," MPRA Paper 48708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aoki, Takaaki, 2013. "Some Mathematical Properties of the Dynamically Inconsistent Bellman Equation: A Note on the Two-sided Altruism Dynamics," MPRA Paper 44994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Salanié & Alfred Galichon, 2013. "Cupid's Invisible Hand: Social Surplus and Identification in Matching Models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Max Löffler, 2013. "Fitting Complex Mixed Logit Models with Particular Focus on Labor Supply Estimation," 2013 Stata Conference 8, Stata Users Group.