Report NEP-UPT-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph Bayer & Subir Bose & Matthew Polisson & Ludovic Renou, 2013. "Ambiguity revealed," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W13/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2013. "The Income Effect under Uncertainty: a Slutsky-Like Decomposition with Risk Aversion," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1306, CIRPEE.
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik & Holm, Håkan J., 2013. "Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2013:9, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Oct 2013.
- Marianne Andries, 2012. "Consumption-based Asset Pricing Loss Aversion," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 571, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Delprat, Gaëtan & Leroux, Marie-Louise & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 7317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Irina Penner & Anthony Reveillac, 2013. "Risk measures for processes and BSDEs," Papers, arXiv.org 1304.4853, arXiv.org.
- Bernt \Oksendal & Agn\`es Sulem, 2013. "A stochastic control approach to robust duality in utility maximization," Papers, arXiv.org 1304.5040, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2013. "Bounded Rationality and Strategic Uncertainty in a Simple Dominance Solvable Game," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 13-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.