Report NEP-UPT-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Amarante, 2013. "Conditional Expected Utility," Cahiers de recherche, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ 02-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ignacio Abásolo & Aki Tsuchiya, 2013. "Inequality and Risk Aversion in Health and Income: An Empirical Analysis Using Hypothetical Scenarios with Losses," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2013005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2013. "Probabilistic Sophistication and Reverse Bayesianism," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1303, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Anastasia Ellanskaya & Lioudmila Vostrikova, 2013. "Utility maximisation and utility indifference price for exponential semi-martingale models with random factor," Papers, arXiv.org 1303.1134, arXiv.org.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Luca Zarri, 2013. "Financial Risk Aversion and Personal Life History," Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics 05/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Kohsaka Youki & Grzegorz Mardyla & Shinji Takenaka & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2013. "Disposition Effect and Loss Aversion: An Analysis Based on a Simulated Experimental Stock Market," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 13-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Johanna F. Ziegel, 2013. "Coherence and elicitability," Papers, arXiv.org 1303.1690, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Nicolae Popoviciu & Floarea Baicu, 2013. "A new approach for an unitary risk theory," Papers, arXiv.org 1303.1672, arXiv.org.