Report NEP-UPT-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attema, Arthur & Brouwer, Werner & l'Haridon, Olivier, 2013. "Prospect theory in the health domain: a quantitative assessment," MPRA Paper 44207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2013. "Manipulating Reliance on Intuition Reduces Risk and Ambiguity Aversion," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 327, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Florent Buisson, 2013. "Loss Aversion and Seller Behavior : Evidence from the Housing Market : Comment Working Paper," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13005, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Overbidding and Heterogeneous Behavior in Contest Experiments," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 13-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Sandeep Baliga & Eran Hanany & Peter Klibanoff, 2013. "Polarization and Ambiguity," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1558, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- MichaÅ‚ BrzeziÅ„ski, 2013. "Relative risk aversion and power-law distribution of macroeconomic disasters," Working Papers 2013-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- David M. Pennock & Michael P. Wellman, 2013. "Representing Aggregate Belief through the Competitive Equilibrium of a Securities Market," Papers 1302.1564, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krzysztof Piasecki, 2013. "Basis of financial arithmetic from the viewpoint of the utility theory," Papers 1302.0537, arXiv.org.
- Yun, Tack & Kim, Jinsook & Ko, Eunmi, 2012. "The Role of Bounded Rationality in Macro-Finance Affine Term-Structure Models," MPRA Paper 44212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vassalos, Michael & Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Schieffer, Jack & Dillon, Carl R., 2013. "Fresh Vegetable Growers' Risk Perception, Risk Preference and Choice of Marketing Contracts: A Choice Experiment," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 142506, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Awondo, Sebastain N. & Datta, Gauri S. & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2013. "Small Area Estimation of Insurance Premiums and Basis Risk," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 143109, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.