Report NEP-UPT-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qiu, Jianying & Weitzel, Utz, 2013. "Experimental Evidence on Valuation and Learning with Multiple Priors," MPRA Paper 43974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen G. Dimmock & Roy Kouwenberg & Olivia S. Mitchell & Kim Peijnenburg, 2013. "Ambiguity Aversion and Household Portfolio Choice: Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," IZA Discussion Papers 7108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van der Heijden, Eline & Klein, Tobias J. & Müller, Wieland & Potters, Jan, 2012. "Framing Effects and Impatience: Evidence from a Large Scale Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Margaret Meyer & Florian Ederer & Richard Holden, 2013. "Gaming and Strategic Ambiguity in Incentive Provision," Economics Series Working Papers 640, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kensuke Ishitani & Takashi Kato, 2013. "Optimal Execution for Uncertain Market Impact: Derivation and Characterization of a Continuous-Time Value Function," Papers 1301.6485, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Vladimir Danilov & Gleb Frank & Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2012. "Existence of equilibrium with unbounded short sales: a new approach," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00002, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2012. "The Dynamics of Utility in the Neoclassical OLG Model," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_22, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.