Report NEP-UPT-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- He, Yuqing, 2012. "Experimental test of utility maximization," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gabriela Flores & Owen O'Donnell, 2012. "Catastrophic Medical Expenditure Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pietro Siorpaes, 2012. "Do arbitrage-free prices come from utility maximization?," Papers 1207.4749, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Jim Dolmas, 2012. "Campbell and Cochrane meet Melino and Yang: reverse engineering the surplus ratio in a Mehra-Prescott economy," Working Papers 1205, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sigal Kaplan & Yoram Shiftan & Shlomo Bekhor, 2011. "A Semi-Compensatory Residential Choice Model With Flexible Error Structure," ERSA conference papers ersa10p65, European Regional Science Association.
- Blaufus, Kay & Möhlmann, Axel, 2012. "Security returns and tax aversion bias: Behavioral responses to tax labels," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 133, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- R.A. Somerville, 2012. "Rationally Expected Externalities: The Implications for Optimal Waste Discharge and Recycling," Trinity Economics Papers tep0112, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.