Report NEP-UPT-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2011. "An extension of the Becker proposition to non-expected utility theory," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/41, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Guillaume Carlier & Rose-Anne Dana, 2011. "Pareto optima and equilibria when preferences are incompletely known," Working Papers hal-00661903, HAL.
- Attema, Arthur & Brouwer, Werner, 2012. "In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks," MPRA Paper 36100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wataru Tamura, 2012. "A Theory of Multidimensional Information Disclosure," ISER Discussion Paper 0828, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Masato Ubukata & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2011. "Market Variance Risk Premiums in Japan as Predictor Variables and Indicators of Risk Aversion," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-214, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gianluca Femminis, 2012. "Risk aversion heterogeneity and the investment-uncertainty relationship," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1260, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- József Sákovics (University of Edinburgh), 2012. "Revealed cardinal preference," ESE Discussion Papers 212, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- B. Arruñada & M. Casari & F. Pancotto, 2012. "Are Self-regarding Subjects More Rational?," Working Papers wp805, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mathias Erlei & Heike Schenk-Mathes, 2012. "Bounded Rationality in Principal‐Agent Relationships," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0006, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2012. "Salience in Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect," NBER Working Papers 17761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berg, J. van den & Kaymak, U. & Almeida, R.J., 2011. "Function Approximation Using Probabilistic Fuzzy Systems," Research Paper ERS-2011-026-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- A. Banerji & Neha Gupta, 2011. "Do Auction Bids Betray Expectations-Based Reference Dependent Preferences? A Test, Experimental Evidence, And Estimates Of Loss Aversion," Working papers 206, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Yuki Tanaka & Alistair Munro, 2012. "Regional Variation In Risk And Time Preferences: Evidence From A Large-Scale Field Experiment In Rural Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.