Report NEP-UPT-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dillenberger & Andrew Postlewaite & Kareen Rozen, 2011. "Optimism and Pessimism with Expected Utility," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 25 Oct 2011.
- Richard Watt, 2011. "A note on greater downside risk aversion," ICER Working Papers 17-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2011. "On Multivariate Prudence," Working Papers halshs-00635558, HAL.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013. "Collective risk aversion," Post-Print halshs-00559137, HAL.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2012. "Behavioral biases and representative agent," Post-Print halshs-00550229, HAL.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Robert-Vincent Joule & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2011. "Do people always pay less than they say? Testbed laboratory experiments with IV and HG values," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00526134, HAL.
- Elias Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "A Theory of Asset Pricing Based on Heterogeneous Information," NBER Working Papers 17548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Brooks & Simon Peters & Horst Zank, 2011. "Risk Behaviour for Gain, Loss and Mixed Prospects," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1123, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mandell, Svante & Nyström, Johan, 2011. "Why are bids not more unbalanced?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00636614 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keisler, H. Jerome & Lee, Byung Soo, 2011. "Common assumption of rationality," MPRA Paper 34441, University Library of Munich, Germany.