Report NEP-UPT-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dillenberger & Andrew Postlewaite & Kareen Rozen, 2011. "Optimism and Pessimism with Expected Utility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1829, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2011. "On Risk Aversion, Classical Demand Theory, and KM Preferences," Cahiers de recherche 1132, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Fochmann & Martin Jacob, 2011. "Behavioral Explanation of Tax Asymmetries," FEMM Working Papers 110021, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Zbigniew Palmowski & Sebastian Baran, 2011. "Optimizing expected utility of dividend payments for a Erlang risk process," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1110.5446, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Daniel J. Clarke, 2011. "A Theory of Rational Demand for Index Insurance," Economics Series Working Papers 572, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Natalia, Khorunzhina & Wayne Roy, Gayle, 2011. "Heterogenous intertemporal elasticity of substitution and relative risk aversion: estimation of optimal consumption choice with habit formation and measurement errors," MPRA Paper 34329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Stefania Ottone & Nazaria Solferino, 2011. "Allocation Criteria under Task Performance: the Gendered Preference for Protection," CEIS Research Paper 214, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Oct 2011.
- Paola Ferretti & Antonella Campana, 2011. "XL reinsurance with reinstatements and initial premium feasibility in exchangeability hypothesis," Working Papers 2011_14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2011. "Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?," Working Papers halshs-00634010, HAL.
- S\"oren Christensen, 2011. "Optimal decision under ambiguity for diffusion processes," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1110.3897, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management, revised Oct 2012.
- R. Anton Braun & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2011. "Making the Case for a Low Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution," KIER Working Papers 788, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Selda (Ying Fang) Kao & K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Behavioural Economics: Classical and Modern," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1126, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Fabian Gouret & Guillaume Hollard, 2011. "When Kahneman meets Manski: making sense of individual expectations on equity returns," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633561, HAL.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "Economics and psychology.Perfect rationality versus bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 34292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Humphreys, Brad & Perez, Levi, 2011. "Lottery Participants and Revenues: An International Survey of Economic Research on Lotteries," Working Papers 2011-17, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.