Report NEP-UPT-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2010. "Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states," MPRA Paper 33013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Aug 2011.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:2220876 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamza Bahaji, 2011. "Employee Stock Options Incentive Effects: A Cpt-Based Model," Working Papers halshs-00618477, HAL.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2011. "Afriat's Theorem and Some Extensions to Choice under Uncertainty," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2011-22, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2011.
- Boone, J. & Schottmuller, C., 2011. "Health Insurance without Single Crossing: Why Healthy People have High Coverage," Discussion Paper 2011-095, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Falk, Armin & Zimmermann, Florian, 2011. "Preferences for Consistency," CEPR Discussion Papers 8519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.