Report NEP-UPT-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michèle Cohen & Isaac Meilijson, 2011. "In search of characterization of the preference for safety under the Choquet model," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00594082, HAL.
- Noussair, C.N. & Trautmann, S.T. & Kuilen, G. van de, 2011. "Higher Order Risk Attitudes, Demographics, and Financial Decisions," Discussion Paper 2011-055, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fabrice Collard & Sujoy Mukerji & Kevin Sheppard & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2011. "Ambiguity and the historical equity premium," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00594096, HAL.
- Karen Kaiser, 2011. "Variety Aversion and Information Overload: An Experimental Approach," Working Papers 2011-01, Banco de México.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2011. "Selection in asset markets: the good, the bad, and the unknown," LEM Papers Series 2011/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Thorsten Lehnert & Bart Frijn & Aaron Gilbert & Alireza Tourani-Rad, 2011. "Cultural Values, CEO Risk Aversion and Corporate Takeovers," LSF Research Working Paper Series 11-01, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Adi Schnytzer & Sara Westreich, 2011. "Attitudes to Risk and Roulette," Working Papers 2011-06, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Tomasz Strzalecki, 2011. "Axiomatic Foundations of Multiplier Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000126, David K. Levine.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Corres, Luis, 2011. "US market risk premium used in 2011 by professors, analysts and companies: A survey with 5.731 answers," IESE Research Papers D/918, IESE Business School.