Report NEP-UPT-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabian Herweg & Konrad Mierendorff, 2011. "Uncertain demand, consumer loss aversion, and flat-rate tariffs," ECON - Working Papers 012, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Adi Schnytzer & Sara Westreich, 2010. "Attitudes to Risk and Roulette," Working Papers 2010-14, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Bhattacharjee, Subhra & Kling, Catherine L., 2011. "Capturing Preferences Under Incomplete Scenarios Using Elicited Choice Probabilities," Staff General Research Papers 32626, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Expectations, Liquidity, and Short-term Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers 8303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Messner & Nicola Pavoni & Christopher Sleet, 2011. "Recursive methods for incentive problems," Working Papers 381, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.