Report NEP-UPT-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larry Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2011. "Ambiguous Volatility, Possibility and Utility in Continuous Time," Papers 1103.1652, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Douch, Mohamed & Bouaddi, Mohammed, 2010. "EQUITY Premium Puzzle in a Data-Rich Environment," MPRA Paper 29440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bateman, Hazel & Ebling, Christine & Geweke, John & Jordan, Louviere & Stephen, Satchell & Susan, Thorp, 2011. "Economic Rationality, Risk Presentation, and Retirement Portfolio Choice," MPRA Paper 29371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SchilirÃ², Daniele, 2011.
"Decisioni e razionalitÃ in economia
[Decisions and rationality in economics]," MPRA Paper 29477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lesourd, Jean-Baptiste & Schilizzi, Steven, 2011. "Captive insurance companies and the management of non-conventional corporate risks," Working Papers, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics 100886, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Julien Jacob, 2011. "Ambiguity and Optimal Technological Choice: Does the Liability Regime Matter?," Working Papers of BETA 2011-06, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Giovanni Cespa & Xavier Vives, 2011. "Higher Order Expectations, Illiquidity, and Short-term Trading," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 276, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.