Report NEP-UPT-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 2011. "Common reasoning in games: a Lewisian analysis of common knowledge of rationality," Discussion Papers 2011-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2010. "Interdependent Preferences and Strategic Distinguishability," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1772R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2011.
- Traian A Pirvu & Huayue Zhang, 2011. "Utility Indifference Pricing: A Time Consistent Approach," Papers 1102.5075, arXiv.org.
- Brice Corgnet & Praveen Kujal & David Porter, 2011. "Reaction to Public Information in Markets: How Much Does Ambiguity Matter?," Working Papers 11-01, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Jan-Erik LÃ¶nnqvist & Markku Verkasalo & Gari Walkowitz & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2011. "Measuring Individual Risk Attitudes in the Lab: Task or Ask? An Empirical Comparison," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-03, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Steven J. Humphrey & Elke Renner, 2011. "The social costs of responsibility," Discussion Papers 2011-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Craig Webb & Horst Zank, 2011. "Accounting for Optimism and Pessimism in Expected Utility," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1111, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Stergios Athanassoglou, 2011. "Efficient Random Assignment under a Combination of Ordinal and Cardinal Information on Preferences," Working Papers 2011.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lobb, Alexandra E., 2011. "Risk and Uncertainty in Environmental Economics: From Theory to Policy," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100580, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Leibbrandt, Andreas & López-Pérez, Raúl, 2011. "Individual Heterogeneity in Punishment and Reward," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Tarbush, Bassel, 2011. "Agreeing to disagree with generalised decision functions," MPRA Paper 29066, University Library of Munich, Germany.