Report NEP-UPT-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roman Kraeussl & Andre Lucas & Arjen Siegmann, 2010. "Risk Aversion under Preference Uncertainty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-117/2/DSF 4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kfir Eliaz & Pietro Ortoleva, 2011. "A Variation on Ellsberg," Working Papers 2011-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaohao Ding & Joop Hartog & Yuze Sun, 2010. "Can we measure Individual Risk Attitudes in a Survey?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paul R. Koster & Erik T. Verhoef, 2010. "A Rank Dependent Scheduling Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-069/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 26 Aug 2010.
- Luciano De Castro & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2011. "Ambiguity aversion solves the conflict between efficiency and incentive compatibility," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1106, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Syngjoo Choi & Shachar Kariv & Wieland Müller & Dan Silverman, 2011. "Who Is (More) Rational?," NBER Working Papers 16791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mengel Friederike & Tsakas Elias & Vostroknutov Alexander, 2011. "Decision Making with Imperfect Knowledge of the State Space," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Lorenzo Masiero & John M. Rose, 2011. "The role of the reference alternative in the specification of asymmetric discrete choice models," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1104, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "Is utility transferable? A revealed preference analysis," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.02, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Aase, Knut K., 2011. "The equity premium and the risk free rate in a production economy. A new perspective," Discussion Papers 2011/2, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.