Report NEP-UPT-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dillenberger & Kareen Rozen, 2011. "History-Dependent Risk Attitude," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Tinch, Dugald, 2010. "Differences between Decision and Experienced Utility: An Investigation using the Choice Experiment method," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Penelope Hernandez & Coralio Ballester, 2011. "Bounded Rationality," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0111, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Michael D. Bauer, 2011. "Term premia and the news," Working Paper Series 2011-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Riera, Antoni & Torres, Cati, 2010. "How wrong can you be? Implications of incorrect utility function specification for welfare measurement in choice experiments," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- I. Duarte & D. Pinheiro & A. A. Pinto & S. R. Pliska, 2011. "Optimal Life Insurance Purchase, Consumption and Investment on a financial market with multi-dimensional diffusive terms," Papers 1102.2263, arXiv.org.
- Francq, Christian & Roy, Roch & Saidi, Abdessamad, 2011. "Asymptotic properties of weighted least squares estimation in weak parma models," MPRA Paper 28721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Marcel Dagenais, 2011. "Errors in Variables and the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers halshs-00564683, HAL.