Report NEP-UPT-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Aldo Montesano, 2010. "The Price for Information about Probabilities and its Relation with Capacities," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 031, University of Siena.
- Tobias Regner & Nicole S. Harth, 2010. "Other-regarding behaviour: Testing guilt- and reciprocity-based models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00443075_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2010. "Aggregating sets of von Neumann-Morgenstern," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10068, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Valeria Faralla & Francesca Benuzzi & Fausta Lui & Patrizia Baraldi & Paolo Nichelli & Nicola Dimitri, 2010. "Gains and Losses: A Common Neural Network for Economic Behaviour," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 033, University of Siena.
- Cary Deck & Jungmin Lee & Javier Reyes, 2010. "Personality and the Consistency of Risk Taking Behavior: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 10-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Pessali, Huascar & Berger, Bruno, 2010.
"A teoria da perspectiva e as mudanças de preferência no mainstream: um prospecto lakatoseano
[Prospect theory and preference change in the mainstream of economics: a Lakatosian prospect]," MPRA Paper 26104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel A. Espinosa & Juan D. Prada-Sarmiento, 2010. "Identities For Homogeneous Utility Functions," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007611, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Nicholas Westray & Harry Zheng, 2010. "Constrained NonSmooth Utility Maximization on the Positive Real Line," Papers 1010.4055, arXiv.org.
- Bada, Oualid & Kneip, Alois, 2010. "Panel Data Models with Unobserved Multiple Time- Varying Effects to Estimate Risk Premium of Corporate Bonds," MPRA Paper 26006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annamaria Menichini & Giovanni Immordino & Maria Grazia Romano, 2010. "A Simple Impossibility Result in Behavioral Contract Theory," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 262, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ross Kravitz, 2010. "On the Stability of Utility Maximization Problems," Papers 1010.4322, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Judith Avrahami & Yaakov Kareev, 2010. "The Role of Impulses in Shaping Decisions," Discussion Paper Series dp552, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Mark Pingle, 2010. "To Believe or Not Believeâ€¦ or Not Decide: A Decision-Theoretic Model of Agnosticism," Working Papers, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics 10-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.