Report NEP-UPT-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monika Bier & Daniel Engelage, 2010. "Merging of Opinions under Uncertainty," Working Papers 433, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2009. "Experimental Comparison of Multi-Stage and One-Stage Contests," Working Papers 09-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Curtis R. Price & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2009. "Endowment Effects in Contests," Working Papers 09-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Nicole El Karoui & Mohamed Mrad, 2010. "An Exact Connection between two Solvable SDEs and a Nonlinear Utility Stochastic PDE," Working Papers hal-00477381, HAL.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2008. "On Abel's Concept of Doubt and Pessimism," Post-Print halshs-00176611, HAL.
- Monika Bier, 2010. "Characterization of Time-Consistent Sets of Measures in Finite Trees," Working Papers 434, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2010. "Unbiased Disagreement in financial markets, waves of pessimism and the risk return tradeoff," Post-Print halshs-00488481, HAL.
- Duygu Yengin, 2010. "Welfare Bounds in a Growing Population," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.