Report NEP-UPT-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Ghirardato & Marciano Siniscalchi, 2010. "A more robust definition of multiple priors," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 144, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2010. "The Behavioral Economics of Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2010.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2010. "Composite Prospect Theory: A proposal to combine ‘prospect theory’ and ‘cumulative prospect theory’," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Cadogan, Godfrey, 2010. "Asymptotic Theory Of Stochastic Choice Functionals For Prospects With Embedded Comotonic Probability Measures," MPRA Paper 22380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flip Klijn & Joana Pais & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Preference Intensities and Risk Aversion in School Choice: A Laboratory Experiment," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-093, Harvard Business School.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2010. "The Behavioral Economics of Crime and Punishment," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jul 2010.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2010. "A reason-based theory of rational choice," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000046, David K. Levine.
- Cadogan, Godfrey, 2010. "Commutative Prospect Theory and Stopped Behavioral Processes for Fair Gambles," MPRA Paper 22342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2010. "Probability Weighting Functions," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Snowberg, Erik & Wolfers, Justin, 2010. "Explaining the Favorite-Longshot Bias: Is it Risk-Love or Misperceptions?," IZA Discussion Papers 4884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dalton, P.S. & Ghosal, S., 2010. "Decisions with Endogenous Preference Parameters (Replaced by CentER DP 2010-142)," Discussion Paper 2010-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hao Zhou, 2010. "Variance risk premia, asset predictability puzzles, and macroeconomic uncertainty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dalton, P.S. & Ghosal, S., 2010. "Behavioral Decisions and Welfare (Replaced by CentER DP 2010-143)," Discussion Paper 2010-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Karel Báťa, 2010. "Equity Home Bias in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2010/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2010.
- Jan Heufer, 2010. "Quasiconcave Preferences and Choices on a Probability Simplex – A Nonparametric Analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 0179, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Charles Bellemare & Alexander Sebald & Martin Strobel, 2010. "Measuring the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Guilt: Estimation using Equilibrium and Stated Belief Models," Discussion Papers 10-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Density Based Regression for Inhomogeneous Data: Application to Lottery Experiments," MPRA Paper 22268, University Library of Munich, Germany.