Report NEP-UPT-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie & Trautmann, Stefan, 2010. "Attitudes Toward Uncertainty Among the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-10-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200941 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Ellison & Joseph Pearlman, 2010. " Saddlepath Learning," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0710, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Charles Bellemare & Alexander Sebald & Martin Strobel, 2010. "Measuring the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Guilt: Estimation using Equilibrium ad Stated Belief Models," Cahiers de recherche 1011, CIRPEE.
- Yucel, Eray & Tokel, Emre, 2010. "Fibonacci Hierarchies for Decision Making," MPRA Paper 20973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ligon, Ethan, 2010. "Measuring risk by looking at changes in inequality : vulnerability in Ecuador," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1095, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Adi Schnytzer & Sara Westreich, 2009. "A General Index of Inherent Risk," Working Papers 2009-9, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.