Report NEP-UPT-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kobi Kriesler & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009. "Framing-Based Choice: A Model of Decision-Making Under Risk," Working Papers 2009-17, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Luis Roberto Martínez & Christian Jaramillo & Nicolas De Roux & Juan-Camilo Cárdenas, 2010. "It’s Not My Money: An Experiment on Risk Aversion and the House-money Effect," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006712, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Lizarazo, Sandra, 2010. "Default Risk and Risk Averse International Investors," MPRA Paper 20794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Riechmann, Thomas & Sturm, Bodo & Vogt, Carsten, 2010. "Stability and explanatory power of inequality aversion: an investigation of the house money effect," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laure Cabantous & Denis Hilton & Howard Kunreuther & Erwann Michel-Kerjan, 2010. "Is Imprecise Knowledge Better than Conflicting Expertise? Evidence from Insurers’ Decisions in the United States," ICBBR Working Papers 7, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Beatrice Acciaio & Hans Foellmer & Irina Penner, 2010. "Risk assessment for uncertain cash flows: Model ambiguity, discounting ambiguity, and the role of bubbles," Papers 1002.3627, arXiv.org.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2010. "Defining and measuring systematic risk," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3763054, Tilburg University.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar & Winston Koh & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009. "Is Specialization Desirable in Committee Decision Making?," Working Papers 2009-16, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand & Hyun Song Shin & Jon Danielsson, 2010. "Risk Appetite and Endogenous Risk," FMG Discussion Papers dp647, Financial Markets Group.