Report NEP-UPT-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Stomper & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2014. "Iterated Expectations under Cumulative Prospect Theory: an Impossibility Result," Working Papers 1228, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kaizoji, Taisei (firstname.lastname@example.org), 2010. "A Behavioral Model of Bubbles and Crashes," MPRA Paper 20352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janko Gorter & Paul Schilp, 2010. "Determinants of consumer financial risktaking:Evidence from deductible choice," DNB Working Papers 238, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sergiu Hart, 2010. "Comparing Risks by Acceptance and Rejection," Discussion Paper Series dp531, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gary Bornstein & Ori Weisel, 2009. "Punishment, Cooperation, and Cheater Detection in "Noisy" Social Exchange," Discussion Paper Series dp528, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.