Report NEP-UPT-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cadogan, Godfrey, 2009. "On behavioral Arrow Pratt risk process with applications to risk pricing, stochastic cash flows, and risk control," MPRA Paper 20174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksandar Mijatovic & Paul Schneider, 2009. "Empirical Asset Pricing with Nonlinear Risk Premia," Working Papers, Warwick Business School, Finance Group wp09-03, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Li King King, 2010. "Sense of Control Affects Investment Behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2010-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00449463_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felipe Vásquez & Michael Hanemann, 2009. "Functional Forms in Discrete/Continuous Choice Models with General Corner Solution," Working Papers, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad de ConcepciÃ³n 08-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Gogas, Periklis & Pragidis, Ioannis, 2010. "Does the Interest Risk Premium Predict Housing Prices?," DUTH Research Papers in Economics, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics 1-2010, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.