Report NEP-UPT-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rose-Anne Dana & Cuong Le Van, 2009. "No-arbitrage, overlapping sets of priors and the existence of efficient allocations and equilibria in the presence of risk and ambiguity," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00281582, HAL.
- Florence Nguyen & Marie-Odile Carrère & Nora Moumjid, 2009. "Framing effects of risk communication in health-related decision making. Learning from a discrete choice experiment," Post-Print halshs-00435090, HAL.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Greg Barron & Giovanni Ursino, 2009. "Underweighting Rare Events in Experience Based Decisions: Beyond Sample Error," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0054, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Item repec:csr:wpaper:0902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & André Lapidus, 2009. "Pleasure and belief in Hume's decision process," Post-Print hal-00428918, HAL.
- Nadja Silberhorn & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2009. "Is cross-category brand loyalty determined by risk aversion?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009. "Contraction Consistent Stochastic Choice Correspondence," IZA Discussion Papers 4596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).