Report NEP-UPT-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2009. "Decision theory under uncertainty," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429573, HAL.
- Jianying Qiu & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2009. "Understanding the Two Components of Risk Attitudes: An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-088, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2009. "A Structural Analysis of Disappointment Aversion in a Real Effort Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 4536, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lefèbvre, Mathieu & Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2009. "Incentive Effects on Risk Attitude in Small Probability Prospects," IZA Discussion Papers 4545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dietrich Franz & List Christian, 2009. "A Model of Non-Informational Preference Change," Research Memoranda 015, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2009. "Risk aversion, the labor margin, and asset pricing in DSGE models," Working Paper Series 2009-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Luc LAUWERS, 2009. "The uniform distributions puzzle," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.08, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Oleg Badunenko & Nataliya Barasinska & Dorothea Schäfer, 2009. "Risk Attitudes and Investment Decisions across European Countries: Are Women More Conservative Investors than Men?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 928, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Liechtenstein, Heinrich, 2009. "The equity premium puzzle: High required equity premium, undervaluation and self fulfilling prophecy," IESE Research Papers D/821, IESE Business School.
- Llavador, Humberto & Roemer, John E. & Silvestre, Joaquim, 2009. "Intergenerational Justice When Future Worlds Are Uncertain," Working Papers 09-4, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Irina Georgescu, 2009. "Arrow Index of Fuzzy Choice Function," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 930, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.