Report NEP-UPT-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominiak, Adam & Dürsch, Peter & Lefort, Jean-Philippe, 2009. "A Dynamic Ellsberg Urn Experiment," Working Papers 0487, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Dominiak, Adam & Lefort, Jean-Philippe, 2009. "Unambiguous Events and Dynamic Choquet Preferences," Working Papers 0489, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Morone, Andrea, 2009. "On Price Data Elicitation: a Laboratory Investigation," MPRA Paper 18358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abid Fourati, Yosr & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009. "Eliciting Individual Preferences for Pension Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 4479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neus Herranz & Stefan Krasa & Anne P. Villamil, 2009. "Entrepreneurs, Legal Institutions and Firm Dynamics," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 128, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Fabrice Rousseau & Laurent Germain & Fabrice Rousseau & Anne Vanhems, 2008. "Irrational Financial Markets," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1870108.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2009. "Single-Valuedness of the Demand Correspondence and Strict Convexity of Preferences: An Equivalence Result," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 035, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Dubecq, S. & Mojon, B. & Ragot, X., 2009. "Fuzzy Capital Requirements, Risk-Shifting and the Risk Taking Channel of Monetary Policy," Working papers 254, Banque de France.
- Csóka Péter & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy László Á. & Pintér Miklós, 2009. "Convex and Exact Games with Non-transferable Utility," Research Memoranda 031, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Kyungchul Song, 2009. "Point Decisions for Interval-Identified Parameters," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.