Report NEP-UPT-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S. J. & Yohe, Gary W., 2009. "Discounting for Climate Change," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Robertas Zubrickas, 2009. "How Exposure to Markets Can Favor Inequity Averse Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000193, David K. Levine.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Rosella Levaggi, 2008. "Emotional Decision-Makers and Anomalous Attitudes towards Information," CHILD Working Papers, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY wp02_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Alison L. Booth & Patrick Nolen, 2009. "Gender Differences in Risk Behaviour: Does Nurture Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 601, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Urs Steiner Brandt, 2008. "What can facilitate cooperation: Fairness, ineaulity aversion, punishment, norms or trust?," Working Papers, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics 80/08, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2009. "Intergenerational Justice when Future Worlds Are Uncertain," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1692, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pogrebna, Ganna & Sutter, Matthias, 2009. "Other-Regarding Preferences and Leadership Styles," IZA Discussion Papers 4080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Raeva & Eric van Dijk, 2009. "Regret once, think twice: the impact of experienced regret on risk choice," CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0903, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.