Report NEP-UPT-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Heckman, James J. & Meijers, Huub, 2009. "Gender Differences in Risk Aversion and Ambiguity Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 3985, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S. J. & Yohe, Gary W., 2009. "Discounting for Climate Change," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP276, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brice Magdalou & Dimitri Dubois & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2009. "Risk and Inequality Aversion in Social Dilemmas," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 09-02, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2009.
- Emilio Cerdá & Sonia Quiroga Gómez, 2009. "Economic Value of Weather Forecasting Systems Information: A Risk Aversion Approach," Working Papers 2009-04, FEDEA.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Salvatore Nisticò, 2009. "International Portfolio Allocation under Model Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 14734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei V. Bazhanov, 2009. "A constant-utility criterion linked to an imperfect economy affected by irreversible global warming," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2009_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- María Dolores Furió & Vicente Meneu, 2009. "Expectations and Forward Risk Premium in the Spanish Power Market," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2009-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leif Brandes & Katja Rost, . "Media, Limited Attention and the Propensity of Individuals to Buy Stocks," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0098, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Basov, Suren & Danilkina, Svetlana & Prentice, David, 2009. "When does variety increase with quality?," MPRA Paper 13445, University Library of Munich, Germany.