Report NEP-UPT-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederik Herzberg, 2009. "A representative individual from Arrovian aggregation of parametric individual utilities," Working Papers 411, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Rozen, Kareen, 2008. "Foundations of Intrinsic Habit Formation," Working Papers 40, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Leandro Nascimento & Gil Riella, 2009. "A Class of Incomplete and Ambiguity Averse Preferences," Working Papers Series 180, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Frank Riedel, 2007. "Optimal stopping under ambiguity," Working Papers 390, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2008. "A utility representation theorem with weaker continuity condition," Working Papers 401, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2008. "The equity premium in 100 textbooks," IESE Research Papers D/757, IESE Business School.
- Coyle, Barry T. & Wei, Ran & Rude, James, 2008. "Dynamic Econometric Models of Manitoba Crop Production and Hypothetical Production Impacts for CAIS," Working Papers 46630, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008. "Elicited beliefs and social information in modified dictator games: What do dictators believe other dictators do?," Economics Working Papers 1137, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2009.
- Garcia-Torres, Abraham, 2009. "Consumer behaviour: evolution of preferences and the search for novelty," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 005, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Gregoriou, Andros & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2009. "A new solution to the purchasing power parity puzzles? Risk-aversion, exchange rate uncertainty and the law of one price: Insights from the market of online air-travel tickets," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2009.
- Novarese, Marco, 2009. "Is bounded rationality a capacity, enabling learning?," MPRA Paper 13100, University Library of Munich, Germany.